Western New Yorkers Are Demanding This Food Combination
One Buffalo food favorite received the “pumpkin spice” treatment, and now we want more.
In case you missed it….one restaurant in Springville added pumpkin spice chicken wings to their menu for a limited time only. You can find details on that restaurant and their wing special here.
Pumpkin spice chicken wings sound delicious, at least to an average basic gal like myself, but some people in Western New York got ideas for some other food items that need that pumpkin spice twang.
Based on our polls, here are the next foods we are hoping to turn to pumpkin spice.
Pumpkin Spice Sponge Candy
- YES! This sounds delicious in itself.
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Sticks
- There are pumpkin spice donuts out there…why not add it to the peanut sticks?
Pumpkin Spice Spaghetti Parm
- OK, I understand that we love Chef’s, but I’m not sure how the pumpkin spice will taste with this dish.
Pumpkin Spice Ted’s
- If we’re going to have pumpkin spice chicken wings, you might as well toss a hot dog into the mix!
Pumpkin-themed Fish Fry
- I could totally see this happening at a upcoming fall festival. This could taste really good!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- This would actually be incredible. Could you imagine getting these at The Original Pancake House in Williamsville? Or at Swan Street Diner? Mmmm….
Pumpkin Spice Deep Fried Mac & Cheese
- Oooo….I can just imagine this one.
- Thankfully, this one already exists. Try “Pumking” from Southern Tier and you’ll be surprised with how they capture fall in a bottle!
All of these sound so good! But then again, I’m a little biased, because I think pumpkin spice just makes everything a little better. It reminds me of fall which is also football season, our favorite time of the year!