Bisons Stadium Gets Brand New Name
It's the place where The Buffalo Bisons play and we've held our Taste Of Country Concerts for the last 20 years. This year, it's getting a new name.
Yup, Coca Cola has decided that they aren't going to renew the rights to name the stadium where the Bisons play formerly known as Coca Cola Field.
Per our friends at WIVB, it turns out that Sahlen's Hot Dogs has acquired the naming rights to the ballpark! It just makes sense, right? A ballpark named after the very hot dogs you enjoy AT the park.
This isn't the first time that park has gone through a name change. Since the park was opened in 1988, we've seen 5 name changes. Here are all the names of the field where the Bisons play:
Pilot field - named after Pilot Air Freight in Philadelphia
North Americare Park
Dunn Tire Park
Coca Cola Field
So what do you think will be next?
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat