Are Your Sleep Habits Normal?
What makes a sleeping habit normal? Is it the position you sleep in...or how many hours you sleep at night?
According to the experts these are just a few of the things...
1. What do you normally wear to bed? 92% wear at least some clothing, including 25% who wear pajamas and 15% who sleep in their underwear. 8% sleep totally naked.
2. What position do you sleep in? On your side was the top pick with 42% of the vote. 17% said stomach. Only 5% always sleep on their back. Everyone else said it varies.
3. Flat or fluffy pillows? 64% like fluffy, 22% like flat, 12% like both, and 2% of us don't use a pillow.
4. Do you use an alarm clock? 7% said no, they can just wake up naturally.
5. Do you normally brush your teeth before bed? 57% said yes. 30% sometimes forget. 13% DON'T normally brush before bed.
6. How much sleep do you get a night? The most popular answer was five to seven hours, with 56% of the vote. 3% said they usually get less than four hours a night.
7. Do you have any weird sleep habits? 43% said they're pretty normal. The most common habits people reported were drooling, snoring, and talking in their sleep.