Are You Better At “Adulting” Than Most?
We all think of ourselves as responsible adults, but someone came up with a list of things that supposedly indicates how much of an "adult" you are.
They list a bunch of things you SHOULD know how to do as an adult, and asked readers whether or not they can do them. By the way, can you parallel park?
How do you score?
1. Do you know how to write a check? 76% know how. Which isn't bad. But 20 years ago, it would have been 100%.
2. Can you fold a fitted sheet? 61% said yes.
3. Can you kill a spider without screaming? 59% also said yes to that one.
4. Do you make your bed every morning? 34% said yes.
5. Can you change a flat tire? Only 28% of us feel confident we could do it.
You can find the complete list here.