Are You A Team Player?
Have you ever been asked the question in an interview or on the job, are you a team player? 4 out of 5 of us would answer yes, but half of us think we work better on our own.
Signs that your a team player:
- You're reliable
- You're willing to share responsibility
- You're a good communicator
- You recognize others efforts
- You offer to take on others work
- You listen to the ideas of others
A spokesman from Foxtrail, which carried out the study to mark the launch of a new London trail, said: “Although a large number of adults prefer working alone, and claim to get a greater sense of achievement by doing so, actually the majority understand the benefit of being in a group.