A Christmas to Remember Rules
CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
• HOW TO ENTER
• The CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER Contest will begin on 12 am EST December 2nd 2019 and end on 12 am EST December 19th 2019.
• To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Listeners will be directed to either go to 961thebreeze.com to complete and submit an on-line nomination form on behalf of a local Western New York family who they want to award a selected prize pack this holiday season. Entries will then be randomly selected from Townsquare Media representatives.
• Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
• One nomination per household.
• ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
• The contest is open to all 96.1 The Breeze listeners who are 18 years of age or older who legally reside in the Western New York broadcast area. Employees of 96.1 The Breeze (the “Stations”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the WNY metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and or households are ineligible to participate or win.
• Contest is open to any and all residents who legally reside in the continental United States, broadcast area of the radio station(s). Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
• Three (3) families selected, one per station, will win one prize pack valued at $650.00.
• One prize pack per family, per station. Three (3) total prize packs
Includes: $250 Visa gift card, $200 gift card to Market in the Square, $50 Tree stand and Christmas Tree, Ski With Me "Ski In Three" family four pack
• All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
• There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
• WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
• Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final. Entries will then be randomly selected through Townsquare Media
• ODDS OF BEING SELECTED AND WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS APPLICABLE.
• WINNER NEEDS NOT BE PRESENT OR LISTEN TO WIN
• Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random selection
• Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
• By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
• Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
• The Station, in is sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
• The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
• Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
• The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
• Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of 14 Lafayette Square Suite 1200, Buffalo NY 14203