The 5 Best Looking Men On The Buffalo Bills Roster
Now that the Buffalo Bills have trimmed down their roster to the final 53 before the start of the season, it is time to break down the roster.
Feel Good Mornings With Dave Fields Mon-Fri 6am-10am
No, we are not doing this in terms of positions, ability, or contract status. This is all about looks. While we know this will be HIGHLY debated, based on our preseason scouting and looking at the final roster we come to this conclusion.
Here Are The 5 Best Looking Men On The Buffalo Bills Roster, in no particular order (As Of August 31st)
1. Stefon Diggs - That smile....that smirk makes you think about just what is going through his mind. You know he is tough and with a smile like that he has to be tender too.
2. Matt Milano - The man, the myth, the chin. Matt looks like a carved greek stature and plays with the heart of a lion. Some people say he IS the best-looking player on the Bills.
3. Jordan Poyer - AKA Dreamy Eyes, The All pro will melt your heart with those eyes and sweep you off your feet with those muscles. What Mafia Babe wouldn't get lost in those eyes......and muscles.
4. Tyler Bass - Not everyone is looking for the 6'5" 250 muscle man. Bass is your average man playing football among giants until you get to those legs! Legs of a bear and the looks of a model, Bass is the perfect man to take home to meet your dad.
5. Josh Allen - QB1 The man who looks GREAT in shorts. Tall, Fast, and full of boyhood charm, you just knew that Joshy would make this list.