5 Ways To Celebrate National Pet Day
Today is the day we should all celebrate our furry family member. But besides just giving them a special treat...here are some different ways to celebrate.
1. If you don't have a pet, you can dopt a pet from your local shelter. Check out the animals available at the Buffalo Animal Shelter HERE
2. You can give back and volunteer at your local shelter.
3. You can donate blankets, food, and toys
4. Have a National Pet Day party and celebrate all your pets and post pictures using the Hashtag #NationalPetDay
5. Help a financially struggling neighbor or friend by purchasing pet food, toys or other needed items for their pets.