5 Easy Ways To Celebrate Earth Day Today
If you want to celebrate the annual Earth Day today, there are so many different and fun ways to do it.
1. Take public transportation. If possible, instead of driving to work or to do errands, try walking or take public transportation.
2. Switch your bills from paper bills to e-billing. Switching can save millions of trees every single year.
3. Tighten your faucet. Leaky faucets waste a lot of water on a yearly basis.
4. Stop drinking bottled water! Reuse a sports bottle or use a home filter system for your tap water. You can save a lot of plastic that would, otherwise, be filling up landfills and dumps.
5. Go and enjoy nature in a special way. Go on a hike. Go to the park. Do something that gets you in touch with nature.