Saint Paddy’s Day Facts
How do you plan to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day this year?
Saint Patrick's Day is the fourth most popular drinking day of the year besides New Year's, Christmas, and The Fourth Of July.
- 60 percent of American's plan to celebrate this year.
- 83 Percent of them plan on wearing green.
- 33 million Americans have Irish ancestors.
- The two highest states who have the most Irish ancestors are Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- If you catch a Leprechaun's Pot O' Gold, it is worth 1.3 Million dollars
Some yummy treats to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day:
McDonald's has their Shamrock Shake
Dunkin Donuts has a Mint Brownie Donut
Dairy Queen has their Mint Oreo Blizzard
No matter how you plan to celebrate there will be sure fire ways to partake in some yummy treats, parties, and of course the big parade downtown. It doesn't even matter if you are Irish or not. Saint Patrick's Day is a reason to get together with your family, friends, and well... Party!