Ever Wonder Why There Are Those Creative Buffalo Statues Everywhere?
You know when you're driving down Transit and you see that Big White Buffalo by Master Chongs? Or the pink Buffalo across the street from the airport?
Ever wonder why they're there?
'Herd About Buffalo' happened in April 2000
- It was one of the most successful fundraiser campaigns of all time for Roswell.
- It was a collaboration between Roswell + Burchfield-Penney Art Center
- The Buffalo were made out of fiberglass
- Then fabricated Paul Anthony Designs of Lancaster
- Local artists turned them into creative designs after they were auctioned off to the highest bidders.